In this tutorial, we learn how to make your home safe and secure with tips from Lowe's. You should do a safety check on your house at least once a year. Start with the entryway, making sure you have an insulated wood door in the doorway. Make sure there is a lock and a deadbolt lock on the door as well. Once inside, make sure you have timers to control your lighting, so it can come on even when you're not at home to detract any robbers. In the garage, make sure you have an electronic door opener with remote code technology so nobody else can get in with another remote.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades