In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to use a fire extinguisher. The fire extinguisher contains carbon dioxide. Begin by pulling the pin on the top of the fire extinguisher. The will unlock the lever. Now lift up the nozzle and aim the fire extinguisher at the fire. Then squeeze the lever to release the extinguisher agent. As you are spraying the extinguisher, use a sweeping motion to move it back and forth until the fire is completely out. This video will benefit those viewers who do not know how to use a fire extinguisher and would like to learn in case of an emergency.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades