WhatHappensNow talks with Edina Minnesota Fire Marshall Tom Jenson who explains how to properly use a fire extinguisher. During the video Tom briefly offers a helpful tip, suggesting to remember the P.A.S.S. acronym when it comes to using a fire extinguisher. P stands for pull, your first step having to pull the pin that holds the extinguishers lever in place. The letter A stands for aim, the second step having you aim the nozzle of the extinguisher at the fire. The third letter S stands for squeeze, having you squeeze the lever in order to discharge the chemical from the extinguisher. And the last letter S stands for sweep, your final step having you sweep the spray from the extinguisher across the base of the fire. Tom also explains why you should never aim at the top of the fire, always at the base of flames.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades