In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to use a fire extinguisher. When operating a fire extinguisher, the instructions can be easily remembered by the letters PASS. P stands for pulling the pin at the top and break the elastic or wire band. A stands for aiming the nozzle or hose towards the fire. S stands for squeeze the handle to release the extinguisher agent. The final S stands for sweeping the nozzle back and forth until the fire is out. This video will benefit those viewers who do not know how to use a fire extinguisher and would like to learn how in case of an emergency.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades