Firefighters Al Bennett and Jesse O'Quinn of the Houston Fire Department give instructions on using a fire extinguisher. Most fire extinguishers have a rating of ABC, which are suitable for most fires that occur in the home. There are also D and K fire extinguishers, but these are not commonly used in the home. The method for using a fire extinguisher is known as PASS. This stands for Pull (the pin), Aim (the nozzle), Squeeze (the trigger) and Sweep (side-to-side). Aim at the object, not the fuel as it might spill over and cause other fires. They give a demonstration of exactly how to use the fire extinguisher to put out a mock fire.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades